Friday, January 15, 2010

Week One Photos At Last

It's taken me two hours of sitting here deleting things and adding things and waiting waiting waiting, but I finally got the pictures from our first week to show up online. I forgot to put a heading on it again, but I'd have to recreate it to add a heading...and after all this I'm not about to start over again. (I'll try and do better in the future. Really I will.) As I've been working, the rest of the crew has fallen asleep, with Kerby over there talking and even occasionally singing in his sleep, and Joelle, who hasn't felt especially well today, snoring quietly to herself. Nan gave it up an hour ago. To avoid additional lumps on my head I'll encourage you to picture her sleeping the way women always did in the old black-and-white movies--sitting up just a little among her white satin sheets in full hair and make-up, not moving or making a sound, peacefully passing the night away in restful slumber. Soon she'll be stuck next to me, who'll be tossing and turning in fleece sheets, with no hair or make up, making occasional rude noises as I pass something away hoping for at least a few hours sawing lumber. Or something like that...

By the way, in case you haven't figured out these little photo-boxes, clicking on the lower right in the black/gray allows you to view them full-screen. You'll likely need to place your cursor over the arrow and click rather than use your arrow buttons to move through them. And you just hit esc when you're done. There's one inside the camper (cleanliness is next to...non-existent), one of our moose-mascot, a few from chilly Charleston, one from Savannah, a few from St. Augustine (including one out of order toward the end), and a few from our campsite in Orlando. Sorry these took so long...

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment